Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote not adjusting the volume
Womaz,

I understand that your new remote now works. I had my remote replaced durning the first year with my D120- dealer did it on the spot. Having the remote by the amp is the pairing procedure. But just for info. I did also have to add a second remote to the config, even though I only had one in the house. Later, however, I changed it back to one remote and the new remote continued to function without any need to pair again.

Not hugely valuable info, but thought I'd mention my own experience with a new remote.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada
(07-Dec-2017, 16:57)Damon Wrote: Womaz,

I understand that your new remote now works. I had my remote replaced durning the first year with my D120- dealer did it on the spot. Having the remote by the amp is the pairing procedure. But just for info. I did also have to add a second remote to the config, even though I only had one in the house. Later, however, I changed it back to one remote and the new remote continued to function without any need to pair again.

Not hugely valuable info, but thought I'd mention my own experience with a new remote.

Damon are you trying to confuse me Big Grin
That’s easily done with thechnology Big Grin
I am jUst assuming I won’t have to add it in to the configurator
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England