Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SELL 2 GOLD PHANTOM and DIALOG
Exclamation 
Hi,

I sell two Devialet Phantom Gold because i'm a musician and i want use never latency. But isn't work for my live music Sad
4500 euro only one month life. Are new...warranty also and DIALOG

please contact me in pvt.
thanks

Mario
(20-Jun-2018, 18:26)bbjmm Wrote: Hi,

I sell two Devialet Phantom Gold because i'm a musician and i want use never latency. But isn't work for my live music Sad

thanks

Mario
3500 w shipping?
People can get 25% off right in the store
(20-Jun-2018, 18:30)dmitrek Wrote: 3500 w shipping?

No. The limit is 4250. Are New.
(20-Jun-2018, 18:30)dmitrek Wrote: 3500 w shipping?

Is there any stores that give 25% off on new Phantoms??
Happy owner of 2xGold Phantoms, 2xRemotes, Dialog w/Airplay and Cocoon

thanks

Mario

Don't you qualify for the one month return policy? Even if it's been more than a month, if a dealer doesn't tell you about the latency that's clearly an issue to you I think they should give you a refund regardless.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(21-Jun-2018, 11:41)Pim Wrote:

thanks

Mario

Don't you qualify for the one month return policy? Even if it's been more than a month, if a dealer doesn't tell you about the latency that's clearly an issue to you I think they should give you a refund regardless.

40 days....no refund.
(21-Jun-2018, 17:10)bbjmm Wrote:
(21-Jun-2018, 11:41)Pim Wrote:

thanks

Mario

40 days....no refund.

45 days and refund
(21-Jun-2018, 19:23)Johnnydev Wrote:
(21-Jun-2018, 17:10)bbjmm Wrote:
(21-Jun-2018, 11:41)Pim Wrote: Don't you qualify for the one month return policy? Even if it's been more than a month, if a dealer doesn't tell you about the latency that's clearly an issue to you I think they should give you a refund regardless.

40 days....no refund.

45 days and refund

And if it's 46 days, tell em you sent them back within 45 days plus one day of 'latency'
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(22-Jun-2018, 04:19)Pim Wrote:
(21-Jun-2018, 19:23)Johnnydev Wrote:
(21-Jun-2018, 17:10)bbjmm Wrote: 40 days....no refund.

45 days and refund

And if it's 46 days, tell em you sent them back within 45 days plus one day of 'latency'

Hahahahaha geniale! But is impossible