Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seasons Greetings
Just to wish you all Seasons Greetings, and Happy Devialet listening for the New Year wherever you are in the World!

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
(22-Dec-2014, 19:37)brit Wrote: Just to wish you all Seasons Greetings, and Happy Devialet listening for the New Year wherever you are in the World!

David

thanks Brit, same to u and all members !
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
Thank you, David, and the same to you and all members of Devialetchat.
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
Well Devialet said everything would implode on the 16th December, speakers, phone docks, amplifiers etc. Well I made through the day, and no, nothing imploded.

Then today something strange happened. Both my KEF Blades and my D800 did actually implode. I have no idea what caused this. Don't believe me? Pictures providing evidence attached.

What should I do now? Buy a Phantom I guess?

Anyway.... Seasons greetings to all.... Happy listening....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(23-Dec-2014, 15:29)Confused Wrote: Well Devialet said everything would implode on the 16th December, speakers, phone docks, amplifiers etc. Well I made through the day, and no, nothing imploded.

Then today something strange happened. Both my KEF Blades and my D800 did actually implode. I have no idea what caused this. Don't believe me? Pictures providing evidence attached.

WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(23-Dec-2014, 17:34)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(23-Dec-2014, 15:29)Confused Wrote: Well Devialet said everything would implode on the 16th December, speakers, phone docks, amplifiers etc. Well I made through the day, and no, nothing imploded.

WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

May all your implosions be happy ones!!Wink
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
Merry Christmas folks!

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Merry Christmas to you Devialet fans !!! Angel
Devialet 250 ■ Wilson Audio Duette ■ Apple Mac Mini & PiTouch
Audiophonics ethernet cable ■ Audioquest Diamond USB cable ■ LessLoss Anchorwave speaker cables ■ LessLoss Signature power cords

France
Merry Christmas to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MBPro 2008 > Dev 120 > KEF LS50. Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Happy Christmas!

It's been a pleasure getting to know you virtually and meeting some of you in person.

Thanks again to Guillaume for setting up the forum and to all the moderators for making it such a nice place to visit.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK