Spotify connect on Phantom in few days
See this tweet :
https://twitter.com/quentinsannie/status...4347710465

Spotify connect is coming !!
(07-Dec-2015, 21:03)0l1v1er Wrote: See this tweet :

Wow - well spotted that's great news!! Smile

Mind you "a couple of days" in Devialet land could mean anything from previous experience... Maybe they have Jamaican roots? 

Fingers crossed for it soon though Smile
My French is a bit rusty. But there was also another announcement on BFM following the links provided. Phantom will be sold in prime Apple US stores (starting Dec 8th) and in European stores beginning next year. This possibly means that Phantom will get Apple Music support as well. Just a guess.

Innuos Zen Mini MK3 -> (Ethernet / Audioquest Optical) -> Dialog & 2x White Phantom
Pro-Ject Carbon Debut Esprit Turntable with Ortofon Red -> (Cinch/RCA) Musical Fidelity Merlin -> (AudioQuest Optical) to Phantom
Master & Dynamics MH40, Audeze Sine, AudioQuest Dragonfly Red; Remote Control via macOS and iOS devices (Devialet App / Innuos Sense /iPeng / Audirvāna Studio)
(07-Dec-2015, 21:21)seb Wrote: My French is a bit rusty. But there was also another announcement on BFM following the links provided. Phantom will be sold in prime Apple US stores (starting Dec 8th) and in European stores beginning next year. This possibly means that Phantom will get Apple Music support as well. Just a guess.

http://bfmbusiness.bfmtv.com/entreprise/...34993.html

Yes it's basically says that.
(07-Dec-2015, 21:21)seb Wrote: My French is a bit rusty. But there was also another announcement on BFM following the links provided. Phantom will be sold in prime Apple US stores (starting Dec 8th) and in European stores beginning next year. This possibly means that Phantom will get Apple Music support as well. Just a guess.

Ah...I guess the cat is out of the bag.  Could not discuss that until announced tomorrow but apparently it's already announced.  That's quite a coup for Devialet it seems as now the Phantom can be demoed by the larger public in a high traffic density area, rather than higher end audio dealers.  It may do wonder for their sales if the Phantom demoes well in the Apple store.  And if it sells well, that bodes well for current owners as there is likely to be more resources dedicated to improving the Phantom.  Good. 

And great to see Spotify supported by Spark shortly. It's overdue.
(08-Dec-2015, 05:51)MountainGuy Wrote:

Ah...I guess the cat is out of the bag.  Could not discuss that until announced tomorrow but apparently it's already announced.  That's quite a coup for Devialet it seems as now the Phantom can be demoed by the larger public in a high traffic density area, rather than higher end audio dealers.  It may do wonder for their sales if the Phantom demoes well in the Apple store.  And if it sells well, that bodes well for current owners as there is likely to be more resources dedicated to improving the Phantom.  Good. 

And great to see Spotify supported by Spark shortly. It's overdue.

That explain why.. they only recommend Apple Airport Extreme devices as the best way to connect the phantoms...
 Angenet. 
  5 Silver Phantoms (2 stereo and 3 solo in 3 rooms). 4 Raspberry Pi 3b with Hifiberry digi + boards connected to four Phantoms. 1 Dialog with Airplay, Roon Lifetime Membership for perfect group play. Qobuz sublime, Tidal Hifi,  1 NAS Qnap tS-210 Pro. Location: West Yorkshire, UK.
This is great news. I only use Spotify for streaming music so this will be a big plus for me.
Only hope they are serious about releasing it soon (a few days). Hate to get good news and then wait a year for it to happen.
THey also need an EQ capability. Spotify has EQ - but I doubt Spark's Spotify will have EQ....
(10-Dec-2015, 02:58)MountainGuy Wrote: THey also need an EQ capability.  Spotify has EQ - but I doubt Spark's Spotify will have EQ....

Please note if it is Spotify Connect it will not use spark (as interface)
Having said that usually when connect is active - eq is disable as usually u can use the player's eq.
(07-Dec-2015, 21:03)0l1v1er Wrote: See this tweet :

Well it's been a few days already.......

Maybe it's like the Welsh - "I'll be there now", meaning sometime soonish?