Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stereo (German) reviews Expert 210 Pro Dual
Thanks to a lot of advertisement in the magazine "Stereo", there is a new review of Devialet, 210 pro Dual now.[Image: angel.gif]

It is very positive with a high rating outcome, above 220 pro, Single.
Speakers B&W D800D3 showed impuls power from the amp that could not been compared with a single 140 anymore. The mono duette spread-up the stage in every direction, also the already quick performance raised in power performance, sovereignty and insistence. The step to 210 pro dual was more than double 140, better to say it was sqared 140.
(I hope this is english somehow)
Rating on price to value comparison got an 5 star "outstanding". Rated 97% - in comparison 220 pro has got 95%.
Measurements:
Power 4 Ohm: 336W  (343W - 220pro)
Power 8 Ohm: 170W  (173W - 220pro)
Power Impuls: 445 W (438W - 220pro)
220 Expert Pro - MagicoA3 - Linn Streaming - Linn LP12 Vinyl - DS-Audio 003 - PS Audio PP12 - Uptone EtherRegen - AfterDark Clock - Acourate room correction via Roon - Qobuz
Germany - Hamburg
(04-Feb-2020, 18:11)listener Wrote: Thanks to a lot of advertisement in the magazine "Stereo", there is a new review of Devialet, 210 pro Dual now.[Image: angel.gif]

Speakers B&W D800D3 showed impuls power from the amp that could not been compared with a single 140 anymore. The mono duette spread-up the stage in every direction, also the already quick performance raised in power performance, sovereignty and insistence. The step to 210 pro dual was more than double 140, better to say it was sqared 140.
Rating on price to value comparison got an 5 star "outstanding". Rated 97% - in comparison 220 pro has got 95%.
Measurements:
Very excited to read this since I have an Expert 210 Pro Dual Mono on order and it's arriving next week!

I searched the Stereo website but couldn't find the review. Do you mind posting a link?
(13-Feb-2020, 20:57)polarizer Wrote:
(04-Feb-2020, 18:11)listener Wrote: Thanks to a lot of advertisement in the magazine "Stereo", there is a new review of Devialet, 210 pro Dual now.[Image: angel.gif]

Measurements:
Very excited to read this since I have an Expert 210 Pro Dual Mono on order and it's arriving next week!

I searched the Stereo website but couldn't find the review. Do you mind posting a link?

https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Hifi-140...iew?page=4 Rolleyes
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
For K4680

I have seen in your signature that you have both a Devialet 220 Pro Ci and McInthosh MA9000. I imagine you have compared them, could you tell us your impressions about it?
Thank you.
Pro-Ject CD BOX RS--Roon--Qobuz Studio--Technics SL-1200GR--Synergistic Research Tricon Analogue 20th Anniversary--AT-OC9XSL--AudioQuest Niagara 1200--AudioQuest NRG-Z3--Devialet 220 Pro CI--Kimber Kable 4PR--Harbeth SHL5--Sumiko S.9 Subwoofers--Sennheiser HD 540 Reference Gold--IsoAcoustics GAIA II and Orea Graphite
Alicante (Spain)
(14-Feb-2020, 02:32)Nakatomi63 Wrote: For K4680

I have seen in your signature that you have both a Devialet 220 Pro Ci and McInthosh MA9000. I imagine you have compared them, could you tell us your impressions about it?
Thank you.

Hi Nakatomi63,

The comparison is such a thing. I can only briefly report on my impressions.

Devialet (B&W) and McIntosh (Audiophysic) play in 2 separate systems. The B&W plays balanced, precise and natural on the devialet! The McIntosh sounds enormously powerful and very dynamic on the Audiophysic, but not as clear and balanced as the Devialet combi. The Devialt system plays in the audio room (45sqm), the McIntosh plays in the living room (80sqm). I never swapped the boxes and listened to the two amplifiers!
Short and quick! Wink
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Germany / Bavaria
(14-Feb-2020, 17:36)alaw Wrote: > I never swapped the boxes and listened to the two amplifiers!

In the name of science, it would be wonderful if you could find the time and inclination to try. I would be most interested to hear how McIntosh and Devialet compare with the same speakers and room.

Hi, sorry i don't think i plan that anytime soon!  The 802 and the Avantera are not lightweight either!  What the whole thing brings with the sound descriptions is as well as such a split view! I don't think that my sound descriptions help anyone.  Everyone feels and hears differently, and thatś good! Wink
Germany / Bavaria