Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tidal Connect
Tidal Connect is becoming available on more and more high-end streaming devices e.g. Moon, Naim, NAD, Cambridge Audio...

Would like to see this on the Expert line - here's hoping Devialet will include it in the next software upgrade, if one ever comes!

https://www.whathifi.com/news/tidal-conn...ng-devices
Devialet Expert Pro 220, ATC SCM40 speakers, Pro-Ject Xtension 9 turntable, Chord Signature XL speaker cable
This definitely is a long awaited feature for many users.
Did you write support about it?
(04-Mar-2022, 13:43)markush Wrote: This definitely is a long awaited feature for many users.
Did you write support about it?

No. However, I've just tried their web chat facility, but it does not seem to work/ send a message. Do you have a support email address to hand?
Devialet Expert Pro 220, ATC SCM40 speakers, Pro-Ject Xtension 9 turntable, Chord Signature XL speaker cable
Support@devialet.com will work.
I heard back from support, see below. Think we'll be waiting a while for any software updates (and I've never seen an Expert 'newsletter' in 4 years' of ownership)

Thank you for reaching out to Devialet's customer service and support.

I hope this feature will be added in a future release, as you're not the only one requesting it.
No information was shared about a date for the next software update for now. At the customer service, we're informed only a short time before it is made available for our users.
I'm adding your message to our list, to increase the priority of this feature request

If you're not subscribed to our newsletter yet, I invite you to do so from your account on Devialet.com.

Best regards,
Paul | Customer service & support Devialet
(07-Mar-2022, 15:46)spater Wrote: I heard back from support, see below. Think we'll be waiting a while for any software updates (and I've never seen an Expert 'newsletter' in 4 years' of ownership)

Thank you for reaching out to Devialet's customer service and support.

I hope this feature will be added in a future release, as you're not the only one requesting it.
No information was shared about a date for the next software update for now. At the customer service, we're informed only a short time before it is made available for our users.
I'm adding your message to our list, to increase the priority of this feature request

If you're not subscribed to our newsletter yet, I invite you to do so from your account on Devialet.com.

Best regards,
Paul | Customer service & support Devialet
That´s good news.
Mac mini with Roon, Devialet 220 Pro CI, Black Sixteen speaker cables, Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition and a pair of ears.
What’s good news?
(08-Mar-2022, 14:15)markush Wrote: What’s good news?

They are working on an upgrade that could be very useful.
Mac mini with Roon, Devialet 220 Pro CI, Black Sixteen speaker cables, Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition and a pair of ears.
That’s what they keep saying for years ;-)
(10-Mar-2022, 13:55)markush Wrote: That’s what they keep saying for years ;-)

It should be a good one then  Tongue Tongue
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.