Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tidal via Spark iOS - "data not Available"
(08-Feb-2016, 18:14)sekriT Wrote:
(08-Feb-2016, 18:06)Johnnydev Wrote:
(08-Feb-2016, 18:03)sekriT Wrote: What you just said is stupid.  If Spark is a playlist control app like you said, controlling must include stating and "stopping" the music. How are you going to stop playing the music if Spark is not supposed to do that?

Just stop the music in spark, before you close the spark app.
How difficult can it be?

How difficult can it be to add two lines of codes to automatically stop the music if the app is closed?  Apparently Devialet hired software engineers who has same lazy mentality.

Sorry, here Jonnydev is right, even if he expresses it rather impolite. Spark is designed to work as multiuser system. So you can add with Spark songs to a playqueue that resides on Dialog. Multiple users on multiple devices can do so. The same with controlling the playqueue. On every device you run Spark you an play, stop switch and control loudness of the Phantoms. It would be rather strange when the Phantoms stop playing only because one user switches off his Ipad or Phone or goes to the Safari app... Devialet programmers would look silly to add the program lines you propose.
(09-Feb-2016, 00:25)streamy Wrote:
(08-Feb-2016, 18:14)sekriT Wrote:
(08-Feb-2016, 18:06)Johnnydev Wrote: Just stop the music in spark, before you close the spark app.
How difficult can it be?

How difficult can it be to add two lines of codes to automatically stop the music if the app is closed?  Apparently Devialet hired software engineers who has same lazy mentality.

Sorry, here Jonnydev is right, even if he expresses it rather impolite. Spark is designed to work as multiuser system. So you can add with Spark songs to a playqueue that resides on Dialog. Multiple users on multiple devices can do so. The same with controlling the playqueue. On every device you run Spark you  an play, stop switch and control loudness of the Phantoms. It would be rather strange when the Phantoms stop playing only because one user switches off his Ipad or Phone or goes to the Safari app... Devialet programmers would look silly to add the program lines you propose.

Thanks. If Spark is designed for multi-user interface, then it makes sense and I rest my case.  I don't want Devialet lovers on this forum to continue using despicable language.
Remote >> 2x Silver Phantoms << Eth << Dialog UPNP << JRiver MediaCenter 24 - Ubuntu 18.04 x64 [VMWare] << File server - Windows 10 x64 [Supermicro X11SSH-LN4F, Xeon E3-1425 v5, 46 Tb, 16Gb DDR4 ECC]    * Spark is only used to update firmware *
(09-Feb-2016, 00:32)ThansekriT Wrote:
(09-Feb-2016, 00:25)streamy Wrote:
(08-Feb-2016, 18:14)sekriT Wrote: How difficult can it be to add two lines of codes to automatically stop the music if the app is closed?  Apparently Devialet hired software engineers who has same lazy mentality.

Sorry, here Jonnydev is right, even if he expresses it rather impolite. Spark is designed to work as multiuser system. So you can add with Spark songs to a playqueue that resides on Dialog. Multiple users on multiple devices can do so. The same with controlling the playqueue. On every device you run Spark you  an play, stop switch and control loudness of the Phantoms. It would be rather strange when the Phantoms stop playing only because one user switches off his Ipad or Phone or goes to the Safari app... Devialet programmers would look silly to add the program lines you propose.

Thanks. If Spark is designed for multi-user interface, then it makes sense and I rest my case.  I don't want Devialet lovers on this forum to continue using despicable language. 

If everyone takes the time to read back from page 2 then you can see that sekriT is the one who is rather very impolite and using continue dispicable language. I can't understand why he is so aggressive/disrespectful to others who are not agree with him.

And yes my englisch is bad, and sometimes i use google translate, but i try to do my best
Please let me know if other members are there too to disturb, then i will stop giving inputs

From now on I will not respond to rude language from sekriT

(09-Feb-2016, 09:16)Johnnydev Wrote:
(09-Feb-2016, 00:32)ThansekriT Wrote:
(09-Feb-2016, 00:25)streamy Wrote: Sorry, here Jonnydev is right, even if he expresses it rather impolite. Spark is designed to work as multiuser system. So you can add with Spark songs to a playqueue that resides on Dialog. Multiple users on multiple devices can do so. The same with controlling the playqueue. On every device you run Spark you  an play, stop switch and control loudness of the Phantoms. It would be rather strange when the Phantoms stop playing only because one user switches off his Ipad or Phone or goes to the Safari app... Devialet programmers would look silly to add the program lines you propose.

If everyone takes the time to read back from page 2 then you can see that sekriT is the one who is rather very impolite and using continue dispicable language. I can't understand why he is so aggressive/disrespectful to others who are not agree with him.

And yes my englisch is bad, and sometimes i use google translate, but i try to do my best
Please let me know if other members are there too to disturb, then i will stop giving inputs

From now on I will not respond to rude language from sekriT

Have some wine and relax.
Remote >> 2x Silver Phantoms << Eth << Dialog UPNP << JRiver MediaCenter 24 - Ubuntu 18.04 x64 [VMWare] << File server - Windows 10 x64 [Supermicro X11SSH-LN4F, Xeon E3-1425 v5, 46 Tb, 16Gb DDR4 ECC]    * Spark is only used to update firmware *