Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade details
(18-Jul-2016, 22:45)markush Wrote: I wrote about that to the CEO via Twitter: https://twitter.com/markush/status/755154679328309248
maybe some might like to pic this up

Good work, this is a way for everyone to jump on and voice their unhappyness direct to the CEO!
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

(19-Jul-2016, 00:17)tategoi Wrote: By the way, who said the date is 18 July? Go look for that guy!! Big Grin

Found Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?t...8#pid44948

BUT

What will one expect from frenchmen, that do not even know the meaning of "SOON" Tongue Tongue Tongue

http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?t...3#pid45183
What is it they say about trying the same things over & over again ad nauseum and expecting a different result!?! At some point even I had to admit a fondness for craziness since I apparently buy into it so frequently. Hard to convince anyone I surely must hate this being such a fervent/frequent participant for years. I must have STML, full-fledged amnesia, be an idiot or all three! Crazy must just kinda suit me... ya know. Good thing too!
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!
He didn't say "18th of July", he said "should be ... 18th of July".  And he doesn't represent the company so take it for what it is... a rumor.
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
"Should be" is the little brother of "soon" Big Grin
On 18th of July they announced: "ZERO"!
• Kuzma Stabi S turntable • Kuzma Stogi S arm • Benz Micro ACE H cartridge • PC with MusicBee / WASAPI source • Oyaide d+ NEO B-Class USB cable • Devialet 200 amplifier • Blue Jeans Ten speaker cable • GoldenEar Triton One •

After announcing "ZERO" - now we are able to finally release "Hot Air" :-)))))
Sorry - but that is so freaking funny that I had to write it.
Concerning the 18th of July, I got the feedback from Devialet that concrete details are available mid of July.
Can someone please point me to the post where Devialet said that 18th of July would be the day that everything would happen/be announced please as I can't find it.
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
So, finally had a direct conversation with Devialet - making an excuse about not keeping the mid July deadline and explaining why. I also got the new final deadline which is between 25-27th. Will also have a phone call later today to further discuss certain topics that I think have to be solved / communicated urgently.
OK. So what was their ´explaining why´?

´Deadline between´ is - strictly speaking - no deadline Rolleyes

BUT

Whatever they can or will tell us: it will be nothing to clear the situation with the streaming board, I guess, and nothing concerning OS2017. Maybe they let us know some prices. In my eyes still prices for a pig in the poke as no one of them can tell us right now, how it will all work out in 2017 or even later.

That´s a mess Dodgy

MAYBE

They are going to clear something concerning AIR3. Have no big hope they will do.