Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version: Firmware 13.0.0 + DOS 2.2.2 Date: 09/07/2018
Would be good interested to know if WiFi can be disabled, and verified through the web gui. No reason to one all it otherwise for me.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

If you cycle through the info screens on your amp shouldn't you see if wifi is on or off? I'm at work now so I can't check..
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(11-Jul-2018, 11:55)ogs Wrote: If you cycle through the info screens on your amp shouldn't you see if wifi is on or off? I'm at work now so I can't check..

Will check tonight. Although if it says its off I wouldn't trust it as I can see the SSIDs though the web guy so that implies its very much on. Be interesting to see what it says though.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Maybe the exchange between CI and the 'old' SD config is not complete yet. A setting in the xml file from Configurator should show up in the GUI of the CI-webserver, but if the SSIDs show in the GUI I agree wifi must be on. Ill try to do a check on this tonight
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
The previous 2 blank screens that you encountered as you cycled through the info display on the amp has now been fixed and it indeed shows the SSID of the wifi network that you are connected to.

Devialet 440PRO CI/ Mola Mola Tambaqui + Kalugas / Vivid Audio Giya G2
Cape Town, South Africa

(11-Jul-2018, 13:09)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(11-Jul-2018, 11:55)ogs Wrote: If you cycle through the info screens on your amp shouldn't you see if wifi is on or off? I'm at work now so I can't check..

Will check tonight.  Although if it says its off I wouldn't trust it as I can see the SSIDs though the web guy so that implies its very much on.  Be interesting to see what it says though.

This is how the wifi screen looks when I've entered the SSID and password for my wireless network in the GUI dialog. Wifi is disabled in the config file.
Wifi is off as it does not aquire an IP address from DHCP, but one can still see available SSIDs in the GUI.
Devialetless!
(10-Jul-2018, 12:44)Will Wrote:
(10-Jul-2018, 12:27)BoyScout Wrote:
(10-Jul-2018, 11:36)ogs Wrote: Seems the only change from 12.3.0 to 13.x is support for 140 Pro and the 210 Pro  Dual

We need to know if that´s true, or has something to improve the other models

The blurb states .... and that the program to upgrade to expert pro will reopen soon.  The good news is the the Expert line is back in the news!

Where does it say about the upgrade program out of interest?

Rainbow 
(11-Jul-2018, 22:28)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(10-Jul-2018, 12:44)Will Wrote:
(10-Jul-2018, 12:27)BoyScout Wrote: We need to know if that´s true, or has something to improve the other models

The blurb states .... and that the program to upgrade to expert pro will reopen soon.  The good news is the the Expert line is back in the news!

Where does it say about the upgrade program out of interest?

It is at the bottom of this e-mail received from Devialet:

Meet the Expert 140 Pro and Expert 210 Pro Dual systems, the newborns of the Expert Pro range.
if you have trouble viewing this email, read the online version
 family
[img=100x0]https://www.devialet.com/media/wysiwyg/emailing/NL_20180710_Expert_Launch/EXPERT_1_MOBILE.png[/img]
[Image: EXPER_1_DESKTOP.png]

Meet the new Expert Pros.

Meet the Expert 140 Pro and Expert 210 Pro Dual systems, the newest members  of the Expert Pro family.

Featuring all of Devialet's exclusive technologies to deliver you unmatched performance, and equipped with Core Infinity, Expert Pro's new intelligent core, the most awarded audio system in the world just got more affordable and versatile.

Expert 140 Pro

£4490

All the promises of an Expert Pro system.
Power output: 2x140 Watts /6Ω
Distorsion at full power: 0.0005%
Signal-to-noise ratio: 130dB

MORE INFO
[Image: EXPERT_2_DESKTOP.png]

[img=100x0]https://www.devialet.com/media/wysiwyg/emailing/NL_20180710_Expert_Launch/EXPERT_3_MOBILE.png[/img]
[Image: EXPERT_3_DESKTOP.png]

Expert 210 Pro Dual

£8900

The prowess of Dual-Mono amplification finally accessible.
Power output: 2x210 Watts /6Ω
THD+N at full power: 0.00025%
Signal-to-noise ratio: 133dB

MORE INFO
[Image: EXPERT_4_DESKTOP.png]

Featuring the latest Devialet OS and equipped with future-proof computing power, Core Infinity opens Expert Pro to the world of music streaming, bringing you a variety of leading streaming protocols.

[img=100x0]https://www.devialet.com/media/wysiwyg/emailing/NL_20180710_Expert_Launch/EXPERT_5_MOBILE1.jpg[/img]
[Image: EXPERT_5_DESKTOP1.jpg]

Already an Expert customer?

If you have an Expert 130 Pro with Core Infinity, simply install our latest 13.0.0 firmware available from your Devialet account to bring extra power and Dual-Mono compatibility to your Expert Pro.

if you have an Expert Pro without Core Infinity, simply register it on your Devialet account and order your free-of-charge hardware upgrade to Core Infinity.

If you have a non-Pro Expert, our upgrade programme to Expert Pro with Core Infinity will re-open soon. Stay tuned for more details.

You are receiving this email because you signed up for the Devialet newsletter. When signing up for our newsletters, you agree to let us use your personal data in accordance with our Privacy policy. Your personal information will be processed by Devialet SA for analysis and commercial prospecting purposes.
According to the Data Protection Act of January 6th, 1978 and the (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and disclose your personal data, as well as the right to restrict or refuse its processing or use by Devialet. You can exercise these rights by emailing us. You will have this right as soon as your message is received by Devialet.
If you no longer wish to receive emails from Devialet, click here.Devialet SA Private company with a capital of 4,345,160 euros Headquarters: 10, place Vendôme - 75001 Paris 502 155 682 R.C.S. Paris.

[Image: 1x1.b?eml-publisher=devialet&eml-name=NL...rnd=RANDOM][img=0x0]http://t.email.devialet.com/r/?id=h88f3a0,c06340,1[/img]
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
I updated the Firmware this morning on my dearly departed 130 Pro CI 

All went well, and the display now tells me I have a 140 Pro CI.  I doubt the additional 10W will be noticeable, but listening will have to wait until tomorrow when I can create a new custom config.  New PC has no SD card reader....hope Dev does move to a Web based Configurator soon.....
Expert 140 Pro CI  Zu Omen Mk II DW's
Hello, today have a mail, addressed to the devialet support, with the question for which Expert models the firmware 13.0.0 is suitable. An hour later  Smile the answer came:

Dear...
Thank you for your message.
The new FW 13.0.0 + DOS 2.2.2 update can be installed on all Expert PROs, including your D220 PRO.

For any questions I am of course by phone 0421 83 67 97 36 from Monday to Friday from 10h to 19h very happy to help.

I wish you a very pleasant day.
Hugo | Customer service & support Devialet

A faster answer, you can not wait, I am satisfied! Rolleyes
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria