Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version: Firmware 13.0.0 + DOS 2.2.2 Date: 09/07/2018
It will still be DHCP. One tells the DHCP server to always assign the same IP to a given mac address. I do this for most of the devices on my home network.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Yes I know gives the advantage of fixed IP with DHCP, so winner all round
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
(14-Jul-2018, 22:14)Jules Wrote: Have installed the latest firmware on my Expert 130 Pro with no issues, have also added SAM profile for my Dynaudio Special 40’s the bass is  truly amazing for a small stand mount  Big Grin

You notice a lot of difference with SAM? I have the contour 20 and have to be honest that with the last x iterations of the firmware I leave SAM off. To me the bass does not improve sufficiently anymore with SAM (since the CI pro and new firmware is that good) and really high levels of SAM reduce a bit the musicality (according to my brain and interpretation).
I noticed a big difference with lower frequency, with SAM at 60% I have had many HIFI systems over the years, Exposure, Aktive Linn, Luxman & Naim, floor & stand mounts, to my ears this is the best system that has ever graced my room.
I wish I could say that I feel all these differences with SAM.
I also have a pair of stand mount speakers and I have SAM at 5%... just because.
In fact, I do not feel a big difference, just a subtle between on and off, but the sound is fantastic, anyway.
Having B&W 804 Diamond there is a major difference between on/off as well as various % settings.
I’ve discovered I can fix the errant mute display on the iOS remote by actually enabling and disabling mute from the app (takes couple hits). After than it seems ok again, until the next airplay session i guess.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Has anyone successfully used the pre-out feature or sub out for running a subwoofer on the new code?

Tried what I believe to be every option to have my 140 give me a sub out or preamp out with no luck.
Devialet Expert 250 Pro| Wilson Audio Yvette | Audience AU24 SX powerChord | Audience Adept Response Power Conditioner | SilverSmith Audio Fidelium | Roon ROCK Lifetime | IsoAcoustics iso-puc, IsoAcoustics GAIA| Oppo UDP-205 | Tidal |
I'm using a sub ok with mine. Do you have the preout board in your 140?
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution
(18-Sep-2018, 18:56)Soniclife Wrote: I'm using a sub ok with mine. Do you have the preout board in your 140?

According to my dealer I do.  I am not aware of a way to verify.
Devialet Expert 250 Pro| Wilson Audio Yvette | Audience AU24 SX powerChord | Audience Adept Response Power Conditioner | SilverSmith Audio Fidelium | Roon ROCK Lifetime | IsoAcoustics iso-puc, IsoAcoustics GAIA| Oppo UDP-205 | Tidal |