Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted Devialet
i am always looking.
can you come private or by email ?

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
a D200 needed if someone wants to part with it.
Also trade with a D220 Pro is possible

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
(04-Feb-2018, 22:23)Cosmosound Wrote: a D200 needed if someone wants to part with it.
Also trade with a D220 Pro is possible

I have d200, how much i need to put on top to get your d220?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
replied Samsoum

I am also in the market for an Expert 220 Pro. If anyone has one for sale, please send me a message!
(01-Apr-2018, 11:29)marktomaras Wrote: I am also in the market for an Expert 220 Pro. If anyone has one for sale, please send me a message!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DEVIALET-220-...Swjt5ae34O

This Guy has been trying to sell this for some time, a decent offer may do the trick.

PS, I'm not selling mine, this is on UK ebay. Its one i nearly bought before deciding to buy a brand new 220 from a UK dealer.
Audionet DNA / roon / ProAc SM100s
(06-Nov-2016, 23:03)Antoine Wrote: Seems like the people that don't care to contribute to this forum in the least (I mean what's 25 posts?) have found a way to sell their stuff anyway here in this topic...

well why not. Selling is a way of life and in every Forum i would say.
contribution at least from me is great. helped many members privately when they come and asking questions in PM.
thanks