Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted devialet expert (what have you?)
(11-Jun-2021, 23:42)ICUDoc Wrote:
(10-Jun-2021, 21:44)winiar560 Wrote: As in the title looking for devialet expert and I am open for options.
What you have available?

Thanks
KW

winiar560, my 1000Expert Pro CI is made of two units, each of which can be Master or Companion. However, I only have one remote (the super-heavy version that feels so nice!)

Are you looking to upgrade Doc?
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Will be moving house and going down to one system only in next few months
So these have to go at some stage. But sometimes (like tonight!)- they sound incredible...
Kind regards,
David.
Shy
Currently: MacMini with Tidal, Qobuz Roon via RAAT / Cat7 Ethernet cable / Devialet 1000 Expert Pro CI (the BIG dogs!)/ Analysis Plus Oval 9 cable / Hyperion Audio 968 / Cheap cable to homemade, 12 inch powered subwoofers.
(12-Jun-2021, 13:51)ICUDoc Wrote: Will be moving house and going down to one system only in next few months
So these have to go at some stage. But sometimes (like tonight!)- they sound incredible...

Of all the stuff I have, my amps would be the first thing I would take if I were to move.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.