Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrong config
Have a quick look at the config file on your pc (i.e. open up the text file)

Right at the top, it will state what hardware it expects to find, and whether the file is for a master or companion

Something like

"_modelName":220,
"_isSlave":false,
"_slaveIndex":1,
"_hasSlave":false,
"_version":9,
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3
Something else to check. Make sure the config file has the correct file name when you download it.

Both the files should be named dp_cfg.txt

The Devialet will not read the file unless it’s correctly named.

I find that sometimes when I download the config files Chrome wants to name it as dp_cfg(1).txt . I think it’s because there is already a file in the download history ‘dp_cfg.txt’

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus
Thanks for all your support!

This is what the config file looks like for the few sentence -

CRC3AD3
{
"_modelName":200,
"_slaveIndex":1,
"_hasSlave":true,
"_version":9,
"_productName":200,
"_speaker_max_power":200,
"_bridged_max_power":200,
"_chainable":true,
"_chain_max":7,
"_hasPreout":true,
"_hasSub":false,
"_bridgeEnabled":true,
"_brightness":5,
"_invertible_display":false,
"_subsonic_opcode":0,
"_adh_l_mix":"left",
"_adh_l_max_volume":0,
"_adh_l_max_level":1,
"_adh_l_filtering_off":"full",
"_adh_l_fc_off":100,
"_adh_l_order_off":2,
"_adh_r_mix":"right",
"_adh_r_max_volume":0,
"_adh_r_max_level":1,
"_adh_r_filtering_off":"full",
"_adh_r_fc_off":100,
"_adh_r_order_off":2,

I tried to configure each 200 as separate unit and neither recognizes the file. Strange how the companion machine reads their file straight away...must be a setting in the file or the online editor thats playing up. Can this be a potential hardware problem?
Same issue. Nothing to worry the machine is working fine. The fault is with the online configurator, needs to be fixed. Contact tech support. I am sure Devialet is working on a new online configurator and this might have caused the issue with older models. I wasted at least a couple of hours trying to figure this one out, in the end gave up. It also costed me money as I bought like £40 worth of SD cards.
(05-Aug-2018, 16:43)Rama Wrote: Same issue. Nothing to worry the machine is working fine. The fault is with the online configurator, needs to be fixed. Contact tech support. I am sure Devialet is working on a new online configurator and this might have caused the issue with older models. I wasted at least a couple of hours trying to figure this one out, in the end gave up. It also costed me money as I bought like £40 worth of SD cards.

Understood. How do i bridge the two 200's so i can listen to both, each per channel? Right now only a single machine works without the configurator...
@Tian The issue is limited to the Master config file I suppose. I have an issue with setting up a D200, which would technically be a Master.

"_slaveIndex":0,

Hopefully Devialet will fix the issue quickly, as I am sure many people will have the same problem.
(05-Aug-2018, 18:06)Tian Wrote:
(05-Aug-2018, 16:43)Rama Wrote: Same issue. Nothing to worry the machine is working fine. The fault is with the online configurator, needs to be fixed. Contact tech support. I am sure Devialet is working on a new online configurator and this might have caused the issue with older models. I wasted at least a couple of hours trying to figure this one out, in the end gave up. It also costed me money as I bought like £40 worth of SD cards.

Understood. How do i bridge the two 200's so i can listen to both, each per channel? Right now only a single machine works without the configurator...
In the Configurator, make sure each amp is set to mono:

Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(05-Aug-2018, 18:46)Rama Wrote: @Tian The issue is limited to the Master config file I suppose. I have an issue with setting up a D200, which would technically be a Master.

"_slaveIndex":0,

Hopefully Devialet will fix the issue quickly, as I am sure many people will have the same problem.
Thanks. Cannot believe something as major and basic as this is allowed to happen. I'm sure there are still plenty owners of older generation models which needs configuring from time to time.

Please keep us posted once this issue has been resolved!
(06-Aug-2018, 02:17)Axel Wrote:
(05-Aug-2018, 18:06)Tian Wrote:

In the Configurator, make sure each amp is set to mono:
Thanks. As per the picture, I see the 'RED' and 'BLK' speaker terminals are shown plugged into the two 'RED' terminals. Shouldn't the '+' and - be plugged into the RED and BLK speaker post on the rear?
Although counter-intuitive, the picture is correct when you're running the amp(s) in bridged mode.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK