Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
amabrok's System
Cool looking system amabrok

Can't see what power cables you use?

Kind regards

Morten
Devialet 200, Graditech Voima 1 Power cable, MIT shotgun S1.3 Speaker cable, Neeper Acoustics Perfect One Speakers
Aurender N100H, MIT Shotgun AC1 Power Cable, Audioquest Forest RJ45, Transparent Premium USB Cable

Denmark
(12-Mar-2015, 20:44)Morten Wrote: Cool looking system amabrok

Can't see what power cables you use?

Kind regards

Morten

Thanks Morten.

i use the stock power cables that came with Ds and Aurender. All are connected to PS Audio Dectet Power Center which in turn is connect to the wall outlet via an Audioquest NRG-X3 power chord.
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
The Audioprana RCA-XLR link I ordered for my D400 was shipped yesterday. Looking forward to having it in my system and see what possible additional improvements it may bring!
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis

Dubai, UAE
The Audioprana RCA-XLR Silver cable is in and it is excellent. very good build and amazing quality in timely bridging the Master and Slave units and improving the stereo image. Also sound seems more relaxed and crisper!

Excellent addition to my system. Job well done Joel!

Dubai, UAE
I have on loan from my awesome local dealer "Dubai Audio" a Linn Akurate CD (factory refurbished with original packaging) and I just plugged it in my system to replace my Denon DCD 1520 and oh boy my CDs never sounded so good!

if i like it enough, and it seems i will, then i will keep it as my secondary source. Primary source being of course the Aurender X100.

Dubai, UAE
How does the Linn CD player compare to the Aurender?
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(03-Apr-2015, 09:55)Eddye Wrote: How does the Linn CD player compare to the Aurender?

I would say surprisingly close. But again this is just after one very short session and no critical listening.

I need more time to have a detailed opinion and composition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dubai, UAE
(03-Apr-2015, 08:52)amabrok Wrote: I have on loan from my awesome local dealer "Dubai Audio" a Linn Akurate CD (factory refurbished with original packaging) and I just plugged it in my system to replace my Denon DCD 1520 and oh boy my CDs never sounded so good!

if i like it enough, and it seems i will, then i will keep it as my secondary source. Primary source being of course the Aurender X100.

Hi amabrok, you often refer to Dubai Audio as your favorite dealer and when I travel to Dubai, I visit their showroom and they are nice guys. I will be in Dubai in two weeks and definitelty visit there again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(03-Apr-2015, 20:08)archer75 Wrote:
(03-Apr-2015, 08:52)amabrok Wrote: I have on loan from my awesome local dealer "Dubai Audio" a Linn Akurate CD (factory refurbished with original packaging) and I just plugged it in my system to replace my Denon DCD 1520 and oh boy my CDs never sounded so good!

Hi amabrok, you often refer to Dubai Audio as your favorite dealer and when I travel to Dubai, I visit their showroom and they are nice guys. I will be in Dubai in two weeks and definitelty visit there again.

Hands down they are the best across the middle east.

Drop me a line when you get to dubai maybe we can arrange a devialet group get together

Dubai, UAE
(04-Apr-2015, 04:09)amabrok Wrote:
(03-Apr-2015, 20:08)archer75 Wrote:

Hands down they are the best across the middle east.

Drop me a line when you get to dubai maybe we can arrange a devialet group get together

This will be very good and will be pleased to meet you.