Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4*Devialet 400 + B&W Nautilus
(20-Nov-2014, 21:45)Antoine Wrote: This has been done before by the way several years back with 8 D-Premiers.

In the pictures Antoine posts I believe there is also a number of DEQX units in the racks. That would explain how the cross overs where done.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
The Devialet engineer who told me about the Nautilus system implied that the crossovers had been implemented in the Devialet with a custom configuration.
There may be a different system using DEQX units, but that would be a pretty inefficient use of Devialet technology IMHO.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

I'm guessing that the Devialets do the crossovers and the DEQX boxes are used for phase alignment.

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London
I think @Antoine's pictures are from a few years ago and show the previous active system using D-Premiers. The pictures of the latest demo, with eight D200's, do not show any DEQX boxes.
Confused is right, and I also wrote that the system I showed were D-Premiers and it was done years ago. It was a users system, indeed with DEQX units. The current Devialets have much more powerful DSP's.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands