Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Core Infinity board
At Saturday I will take a look

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
Yes! Take a good look for us all! This is probably the first opportunity to find out what the CI is/does. For example: which firmware? Different configurator? and so on....
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(27-Oct-2017, 07:16)ogs Wrote: Yes! Take a good look for us all! This is probably the first opportunity to find out what the CI is/does. For example: which firmware? Different configurator? and so on....

Isn't that the point though, without software or a new configurator I suspect that it won't do anything!   Huh
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(27-Oct-2017, 07:43)Confused Wrote:
(27-Oct-2017, 07:16)ogs Wrote: Yes! Take a good look for us all! This is probably the first opportunity to find out what the CI is/does. For example: which firmware? Different configurator? and so on....

Isn't that the point though, without software or a new configurator I suspect that it won't do anything!   Huh

Yes, this is what I also understood - without the new firmware they are just nice shiny chunks of metal Big Grin.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
Unless you can configure them some other way - e.g. onboard config page. Smile
(27-Oct-2017, 09:00)brit Wrote:
(27-Oct-2017, 07:43)Confused Wrote:

Yes, this is what I also understood - without the new firmware they are just nice shiny chunks of metal Big Grin.

David
They will come with appropriate firmware, and I expect backwards compatibility with existing config files. How you get the new features to work is the mystery.
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution
Hello all, according to a German sales representative, before the beginning of December no devices with the new board are delivered.
Reason: No configuration possible! Actually reasonable and plausible! Rolleyes
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Got a call from France yesterday to prepare my shipment of my (sold) OdA to arrange for priority upgrades. The train seems to be out of the station now
Bricasti M1 SE DAC -> Pass labs XP30 & XP25 phono -> Bryston B28sst2 -> Sonus Faber Amati Futura  -> JRiver MC 21 -> Synology NAS / Quboz  - Denon DP 7000 SME 5012
D1000pro -> Magico V2 -> Fanless NUC i5 (Broadwell) -> Jriver MC 21/ Bauer DPS3i / Lyra Kleos
I can almost *hear* Guillaume’s hands rubbing together! Wink Tongue Smile
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(27-Oct-2017, 10:47)Mka Wrote: Got a call from France yesterday to prepare my shipment of my (sold) OdA to arrange for priority upgrades. The train seems to be out of the station now

For someone who's spent the money on Devialet gear that you have, it would have been nice of them to let you send the 1000Pro instead.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.