Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News about AIR-crackling noise from Munich
(15-May-2015, 19:39)midi Wrote: Today I´ve talked to a software architect from Devialet at the Munich Highend about the AIR problems.

He was very strived to help me and was very friendly.

But my impression is, that the solution (at least for the Mac/OS) is far far away.

So for me it seems to be a never ending story and I am forced to buy an Aurelic Aries (Mini) or a Dialog with a Phantom (for another room) an wait until the end of June, when spark works with the expert line. May be it is cheaper and it makes mor sense to go with the Dialog (and a Phantom, so I have a mulitroom-system too).

I had to leave the Highend before 14 h, so I couldn´t meet the other Devialet freaks around GuillaumeB. Perhaps they have better news than I have.

Strangely, I spoke with the Devialet AIR engineer at Munich in relation to the Mac problems and he said they were making progress. I got the impression that a solution was likely and whilst a time was not specified I got the impression that it was not far far away!
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England

Messages In This Thread
RE: News about AIR-crackling noise from Munich - by IanG-UK - 18-May-2015, 20:57