Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News about AIR-crackling noise from Munich
(26-May-2015, 08:36)Rufus McDufus Wrote: The problem doesn't just occur with wi-fi. Devialet acknowledge there is a problem with AIR that they're still trying to fix. I think it's perfectly reasonable to ask for a refund if the product isn't working as described and Devialet seem a good enough company to actually honour that…..

So far in my communications they are just saying it shouldn't happen (Air and USB), as well as saying noisy transformers are 'normal', and then never getting back to me further, or replying to my comments that the unit may well be faulty.

Perhaps I've been unlucky with timings of Munich and the Phantom, but my experience of Devialet based on customer support to date has not been in line with that sentiment, and has put me right off the brand. Its the single most expensive piece of hifi I've ever bought, and yet has caused me the most problems.

A huge disappointment for what should have been a very exciting purchase.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
RE: News about AIR-crackling noise from Munich - by Hifi_swlon - 26-May-2015, 10:02