Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers
(28-Dec-2018, 06:02)Wdw Wrote:
(28-Dec-2018, 05:12)audio_engr Wrote: ......I decided to go with the Townshend Podium as they too have a special build for the B&W 802 D3 (and claims B&W themselves uses them). Installing each of the IsoAcoustics feet under my speakers requires to undo the factory built castors and in-lieu install this plate and then the feet in the center. I wasn't willing to start modifying the underside of my Bowers & Wilkins plinth hence found the Townshend solution a better fit. Plus calls to B&W also certified that they unofficially endorse them. 

!

Unparalleled!  Wondering how quickly my thread was to be displaced by your alternate suggestions!  Enjoy!

Its just an opinion ... so be it !!  Moreover, GAIA vs. Townshend has nothing to do with OREA (does it ?)
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US

Messages In This Thread
IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - by Wdw - 01-Dec-2018, 21:51