Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers
(05-Feb-2019, 19:20)mmorrison55 Wrote: I suppose you could try and balance your unit on one isolator,  but for practicality the minimum would be 3 for a steady footprint.

So as I understand, using 3 you could then isolate up to a 24kg. I don’t think many amp manufacturers make an amp as small as the devialet,  so isoaccoustics is trying to appeal to the masses. But you are correct that if isoaccoustics made a smaller 3kg version than the bronze series it would be ideal for our amps.

And propping up with two as you plan may work, but I would think you need some kind of isolation in the front to take full advantage.  Maybe a silicone “dot” that just raises and isolates the front edge a few mm’s.

The attached chart shows the effective range of weight for if each of the products. A 220 comes in about 13 lbs, so bronze should be well within the effective range. Especially there is likely some extra weight at the back from the variouscords.

[img]blob:https://devialetchat.com/512e30a1-f76b-400e-b456-fa61145d294e[/img]
Devialet 220 Pro CI, IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze, B&W 804D's, Isoacoustics Gia II,  PS Audio P12,  Synergistic Research Devialet spec power Cord, Siltech 770L speaker cables, Qobuz, Roon Lifetime
                                    GTA, Canada

Messages In This Thread
IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - by Wdw - 01-Dec-2018, 21:51
RE: IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - by Norty - 07-Feb-2019, 03:35