Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted devialet expert (what have you?)
(11-Jun-2021, 23:42)ICUDoc Wrote:
(10-Jun-2021, 21:44)winiar560 Wrote: As in the title looking for devialet expert and I am open for options.
What you have available?

Thanks
KW

winiar560, my 1000Expert Pro CI is made of two units, each of which can be Master or Companion. However, I only have one remote (the super-heavy version that feels so nice!)

Are you looking to upgrade Doc?
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wanted devialet expert (what have you?) - by Pim - 12-Jun-2021, 08:34