Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News about AIR-crackling noise from Munich
(25-May-2015, 18:09)Hifi_swlon Wrote: I don't fully understand your post, what 'consequences' do you mean?

I hate the term 'fan boy', but - bearing in mind this is Devialetchat - most people seem just as irritated by any problems with their equipment as they are fans of the Devialet sound/design.

It seems like the options are essentially;
-complain and hope that they get their act together and fix it
-try and return the unit
-find a workaround.

From what I've read, people seem to try all three although I've no idea how many have managed a refund based on air problems alone.

Users if this forum would probably be better off ranting to support rather than here though - since a barrage of support emails are the most likely thing to generate a more timely solution.

Great post, +100!

Midi, please stop pointing at/insulting other forum members. No one here owes you anything. If you feel others haven't done enough then perhaps you should "lead by example". What actions did you yourself undertake to help to get the issues resolved?

And before you return the question, in the past (AIR 2 release) I've invested several (double digit) hours of troubleshooting and non public beta testing. Devialet has even given me a discount on the D-Premier->250 upgrade as a thank you.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: News about AIR-crackling noise from Munich - by Antoine - 25-May-2015, 18:32