Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware 8.1.2 released
Bug fixes..
Naim nac-n 272, Naim nap-300, PMC Fact 12, Audience AU24SE power cables, Oppo BDP-103D
Not only bug fixes

- Main dsp upgrade to add custom delay feature applied on speaker and preamplified outputs
Sorry, thought that was to fix a problem...
Naim nac-n 272, Naim nap-300, PMC Fact 12, Audience AU24SE power cables, Oppo BDP-103D
Another one again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I was planning to try 8.1 this weekend after a few weeks on 7.1.3, I can't keep up!

But where did 8.1.1 go?
(25-Jun-2015, 21:15)Rob35 Wrote: - Main dsp upgrade to add custom delay feature applied on speaker and preamplified outputs

So what is it for this delay feature????
(25-Jun-2015, 21:15)Rob35 Wrote: - Main dsp upgrade to add custom delay feature applied on speaker and preamplified outputs

Interesting - is this supported in the configurator yet?  If so, I haven't found it.

I wonder whether this will support different delays for the speaker and preamp outputs.  If so it could be helpful in optimising a sub-woofer... (as discussed in this thread).
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(25-Jun-2015, 22:06)Confused Wrote: I was planning to try 8.1 this weekend after a few weeks on 7.1.3, I can't keep up!

But where did 8.1.1 go?

Firmware release does not have to be sequential. They can skip some minor releases and in this case they seem to have jumped directly from 8.1 to 8.1.2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
I was waiting for that since I bought my D-premier:
-Main dsp upgrade to add custom delay feature applied on speaker and preamplified outputs
Sadly not yet useable as the configurator has to be updated! I can't wait!
i agree, it will be handy!

i cant space my speakers exactly equidistant from my listening position due to the room, so the ability to add a delay to one speaker should really help me correct this!
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)