Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Core Infinity board
just found all this on Devialet web site!
iMac Core i9, Roon lifetime, Qobuz Sublime+, OPPO BDP-103EU, Kanex Pro HDMI Audio Extractor, Dual CS 617Q, Devialet 220 PRO Core Infinity, Bowers&Wilkins 804 D2, Oppo HA2, Sennheiser HD 800S, Living Room, Enjoy Listening, Germany
(16-Oct-2017, 22:09)blair.athol Wrote: just found all this on Devialet web site!

Blair

I must be going blind, can't seem to find any of that info on the website (even though the new website looks prettier, I do find it harder to navigate compared to the old site).
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
(17-Oct-2017, 02:56)Celts88 Wrote:
(16-Oct-2017, 22:09)blair.athol Wrote: just found all this on Devialet web site!

Blair

I must be going blind, can't seem to find any of that info on the website (even the new website looks prettier, I do find it harder to navigate compared to the old site).

It ok me a while to find it but it looks like this is old stuff anyway. There's nothing new posted yet. I guess we'll have to wait until it's end of the working day in France.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(17-Oct-2017, 03:01)Pim van Vliet Wrote:

Blair

I must be going blind, can't seem to find any of that info on the website (even the new website looks prettier, I do find it harder to navigate compared to the old site).

I guess we'll have to wait until it's end of the working day in France.

Will be in my scratcher by the time that happens  Tongue
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
(17-Oct-2017, 03:01)Pim van Vliet Wrote:

Blair

It ok me a while to find it but it looks like this is old stuff anyway. There's nothing new posted yet. I guess we'll have to wait until it's end of the working day in France.

Yeah, I read all that and thought "Uh nothing new here..."
(17-Oct-2017, 05:01)watchnerd Wrote:
(17-Oct-2017, 03:01)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(17-Oct-2017, 02:56)Celts88 Wrote: Blair

It ok me a while to find it but it looks like this is old stuff anyway. There's nothing new posted üyet. I guess we'll have to wait until it's end of the working day in France.

Yeah, I read all that and thought "Uh nothing new here..."

here the link where I found this on the website:
https://www.devialet.com/en-us/expert-pro-evo
iMac Core i9, Roon lifetime, Qobuz Sublime+, OPPO BDP-103EU, Kanex Pro HDMI Audio Extractor, Dual CS 617Q, Devialet 220 PRO Core Infinity, Bowers&Wilkins 804 D2, Oppo HA2, Sennheiser HD 800S, Living Room, Enjoy Listening, Germany
Preview https://twitter.com/stoneaudio/status/92...7255744517
More information from D

https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...tober-17th
Devialet Dione

Rotterdam, NL
(17-Oct-2017, 17:58)sven911 Wrote: More information from D

https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...tober-17th

Ah - thanks for the hint, just realized that minute.
So postponed to 7th of Nov.
hopefully software will be ready / have good usability
For me this is some more info, but not the beginning of the upgrade program, as previously announced for today :-(

Anyway, can someone please interpret the specifications under "more"?
220 PRO/CI, Martin Logan Montis, HMS Gran Finale MK II, FritzBox 7590, Audirvana via USB, Tidal Hifi, - South Germany