Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the Phantom still bad for a home theater?
(22-Jul-2017, 02:40)PandaSPUR Wrote: Ah ok. I did some searching too. Wish there was more info out there (like a price or ETA...)

Knowing that there will eventually be a solution for home theaters makes me want to get a pair for now and wait it out.

Thanks for all the info

Yeah, I agree. I've never heard a single mention of price, or time frame. I always just get the 'we're still working on it'. If I had to estimate I'd say it would be close to the price range of the current Dialogue.

Personally I would get a pair of Gold's and wait it out too, knowing how astonishing it sounds in person. Well worth it. But at the same time, I don't think I could happily recommend it to others to do the same because I literally have NO IDEA when it would launch or even what the time frame is. I would hate to have someone go out and buy them and then they're still waiting 2 years down the line and very unhappy.

For music they're absolutely spectacular too, and I guess while you wait you could still connect them with Optical and get a combined theatre audio stream outputting from them in stereo. But that may not do the job. 

But still, I can't recommend it or not recommend it because I just don't know how long the wait will be. But for all that the Phantom's are I'm sure you'll love them.
Devialet Phantom (White)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the Phantom still bad for a home theater? - by kmjy - 22-Jul-2017, 05:20