Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
A Confused streaming system - Mutec / SOtM Ultra
Quote:To answer your question, I would put it this way, as a system, I would rather have the microRendu + tX-USBultra than the sMS-200Ultra on it's own.  One other thing I would say, if you don't want that SR4, can I buy it please!

I have seen so many positive comments regarding both the sMS-200Ultra and the tX-USBultra but the tX seems to be the star of them both.....I feel that I will have a tX in my system in the near future Smile

I think that second SR4 will stay in my system  Wink

I am looking forward to hear about your impressions of the clocked switch. I have a Netgear GS108 modded with -0V connected to ground but some thoughts of sending my sms Ultra and switch to SOtM to get them modified with clock connections is on my mind.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Confused streaming system - Mutec / SOtM Ultra - by octaviars - 11-Mar-2018, 16:41