Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
A Confused streaming system - Mutec / SOtM Ultra
(23-Aug-2018, 17:25)octaviars Wrote: When do you expect the SOtM kit to be back from Korea?

I made an order for the parts to upgrade to NEO so hopfully next week I will get it so I can make the upgrade.

It is back!  It took over three weeks to get to Korea, then only three days to return.  The return courier, DHL, was slightly cheaper too.

I have not had time to set it up yet, in fact, it looks like I have a busy weekend ahead, so I am not sure when I will get to try it.  I will at least get it hooked up to power today to let it settle in.

One initial observation, I took it out of the box for a quick check and thought that they had not changed the faceplate to the Neo designated version.  I then noticed the Neo logo, but you can hardly see it.  The text is less than 2mm high and not that distinct.  It is not far off being invisible!  So I have paid $80 for some text I pretty much cannot see, not my best value for money purchase.  Confused
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Confused streaming system - Mutec / SOtM Ultra - by Confused - 24-Aug-2018, 08:42