Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
A Confused streaming system - Mutec / SOtM Ultra
Quote:It is back!  It took over three weeks to get to Korea, then only three days to return.  The return courier, DHL, was slightly cheaper too.

I talked to a guy here in Sweden who sent his to Korea and it took 7 days in total with DHL.

Quote:So I have paid $80 for some text I pretty much cannot see, not my best value for money purchase.

I just ordered the capacitor as I think the price for the faceplate was a bit to much considering that it dont affect anything.

As I have the chance to listen to my Ultra right before I do the soldering I hope to be able to detect if the NEO version does sound different.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Confused streaming system - Mutec / SOtM Ultra - by octaviars - 24-Aug-2018, 18:12