Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
A Confused streaming system - Mutec / SOtM Ultra
Quote:So the only change is a capacitor?

What I know it is one capacitor.

Quote:Would it be possible for you to tell us which cap. has to be changed, i.e. where on the board it is and what value it is?

I think it is the large one on the smal PSU board where the DC barrel is mounted and I think it is 2200uF but that is not something I am shure of.

Quote:Do SOtM give you one of these with the cap.?

You cant buy the component directly from SOtM they only do the full modification to buy the capacitor you have to go the agent in the country where you live and I dont know if there will be any sticker with it. Onestly I really dont care about the faceplate and stickers. I will keep the old capacitor so IF I sell my Ultra the buyer will know it is upgraded to NEO.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Confused streaming system - Mutec / SOtM Ultra - by octaviars - 25-Aug-2018, 05:34