Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
A Confused streaming system - Mutec / SOtM Ultra
(03-Oct-2018, 20:38)octaviars Wrote:
Quote:So from the tX to your DAC you use a Pangea with the 5V feed, is that right?

Yes from my tX to my DAC I use both signal and 5V but they go from each of the two USB outlets on the tX and I only have the 5V turned on at the outlet supplying the 5V to my DAC (TAD needs 5V all the time).

Have you made the order from Paul?

I might be selling a couple of SR4 but I hope if this become a reality that I can sell the SOtM combo and SR4 with cables in a bundle.

One SOtM sMS-200ultra Neo 9V
One SOtM tX-USBultra 9V
Two Paul Hynes SR4
Two Ghent DC cables starquad with Neutrik and Oyaide connectors.
Two Pangea Premier XL USB cables

Yes, the SR4's are ordered.  As things worked out, I had transferred the cash to Paul about two hours before your post above, which is slightly ironic considering that I have been hinting that I would buy your SR4 for about three months now.  Anyway, the cash has gone so there is no tuning back for me, I know Paul does not like making refunds!

It is worth considering that an SR4 ordered now is for an end of November delivery.  A two month lead time has to help the value of a "get it right now" second hand item.  I am as sure as I can be that they will be an easy sell for a good price, it looks like you are offering some very nice DC cables too.

Have you decided to go for the dCS Rossini?

Now this thread is drifting into second hand sales, does anyone want to buy a less than one year old SOtM sPS-500 c/w SOtM copper £160 "Y" cable?  Shy
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Confused streaming system - Mutec / SOtM Ultra - by Confused - 04-Oct-2018, 12:58