Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
A Confused streaming system - Mutec / SOtM Ultra
Or perhaps one day Devialet will implement Roon RAAT and you can just plug the LAN in the D1000 but then again you loose HQ Player. 

I know that dCS is roling out a upgrade for Rossini to software 2.0 that will bring the same functions as Vivaldi got when they where upgraded. According to dCS a Rossini will be very close to Vivaldi in performance after this. A big part of my intrest in dCS is that they do offer upgrades during the lifetime of the products (Scarlatti for example was produced during ten years and got six upgrades during that time).

I dont have a problem with my spaghetti solution and could ad masterclock inputs on my SOtM, buy a Mutec REF10 and ad a Uptone switch with 10MHz input and clock the streaming parts. But I do like the simplicity of dCS even if it is a shit load of money but hey you only live once  Big Grin
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Confused streaming system - Mutec / SOtM Ultra - by octaviars - 05-Oct-2018, 11:40