Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
A Confused streaming system - Mutec / SOtM Ultra
Hi Confused,

I know you don't mind writing a few lines so can I ask you, did you give your new speaker position where the 120Hz null was gone a good try? We seem to get used to what we're hearing from our own setup and it takes time to get used to a 'new sound'. Given that the null isn't supposed to be there but you got used to listening with it for a long time, I wonder if it was really bad sound or just you needing to get used to, according to your REW measurements, is fully linear sound.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Confused streaming system - Mutec / SOtM Ultra - by Pim - 10-Dec-2018, 03:16