Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
A Confused streaming system - Mutec / SOtM Ultra
(25-Mar-2019, 13:48)Antoine Wrote: Wow, I know I’ve been away from forums a while but how did I miss this topic...I have some catching up to do! Smile

Congrats on finally receiving the SR-4’s Confused! If I remember how much time the Hynes PSU took in my system, changing character almost every day, they -may- not have fully settled yet.

Great that you seem to have found the culprit for the brightness/glare issue you’ve been experiencing. Enjoy!

Thanks!  Actually, I am hoping the SR4's have settled down.  With further listening last Sunday I was more than happy with what I was hearing.  I will not have another chance to listen until this coming weekend and I am hoping that everything will sound exactly the same.  I would hate to have to declare that initially the SR4's sounded great but after extensive "burn in" they made the system sound worse! Shy
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Confused streaming system - Mutec / SOtM Ultra - by Confused - 26-Mar-2019, 13:45