Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
A Confused streaming system - Mutec / SOtM Ultra
Quote:So lots to try before considering spending lots of cash on the Network Bridge, or something like the Weiss for that matter.  Plus, if I do decide to spend significant money on something this year it really should go on room treatments, I suspect I have more to gain here than with further electronic tweaks from where I am now.  As an example, with my current setup, both corners of the room behind the Blades are completely empty, they are just 90 degree corners with nothing in them.  That can't be ideal.

I think that is a very good way of looking at it, the room can and will affect the sound so much more than tinkering with cables and gizmos. I would love to have a more dedicated room for my stereo where it would be more easy to implement some form of room acoustics.

On a personal plane I have come to the conclusion that I dont want all these small boxes and lots of cables going between them and next weekend a dCS Network Bridge will come my way perhaps permanent how knows time will tell Smile
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Confused streaming system - Mutec / SOtM Ultra - by octaviars - 19-Aug-2019, 19:26