Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
A Confused streaming system - Mutec / SOtM Ultra
Sometimes it is pleasantly surprising what improvements this type of tinkering can achieve. I would assume that there must be some current leakage between the source and the 1st switch which the second then manages to reduce / remove before passing it on to your end point.

The EtherRegen certainly sound promising and will more than likey (in theory) have similar (or better) results. The only thing I don't like about the EtherRegen is the limited number of ports, and my past experiences with the companies' frequent releases of improved products for ones which have been on the market only for a fairly short period of time. Kind of like the salami tactic for Blu-Rays. i.e. you buy the Standard Edition Set and 4 weeks later they release an Extended Version ...

Btw., I am pretty happy with my sNH-10G (just mentioning) Smile
Kii Three Speakers | JL Audio Fathom Subwoofer  | KEF LS50 Speakers | Samsung 850 Soundbar
Innuos Statement | Trinnov Altitude 32 | PS Audio Stellar S300 Amp | T+A HA 200 Headphone Amplifier | Meze Empyrean Headphones
Sean Jacobs DC-3 Custom Build LPS | Roon Core DIY Server | SOtM sNH-10G Modded Switch | Oppo UDP-205 Blu-Ray/SACD Player
T+A G 2000 R Turntable | DS Audio E1 Optical Stylus | Gordian Lab 12 Power Conditioner | Artesania Audio Rack

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Confused streaming system - Mutec / SOtM Ultra - by baconbrain - 16-Sep-2019, 19:31