Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware 12.2.12
(13-May-2018, 15:52)disarmamant Wrote: The iOS remote is not working properly with beta 14 here. If I use the iOS remote to change source it immediately mutes the sound. Unmuting and turning the volume control up or down causes it to mute again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you look through Guillaume’s photos of Devialet’s Munich presentation slides, you’ll see (as far as I can tell) they’re saying they’re not updating or bug fixing the ‘legacy’ app. Disappointing, and not sure what the plan is.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

A Remote App is absolutely a core functionality. And as many have requested over the recent month & years is highly needed. Not doing an update is a No-Go! Or the come up with a successor remote app.
(13-May-2018, 15:52)disarmamant Wrote: The iOS remote is not working properly with beta 14 here. If I use the iOS remote to change source it immediately mutes the sound. Unmuting and turning the volume control up or down causes it to mute again.

Correction to above, the sound is not muted, but the iOS remote shows the mute symbol when the volume is changed.

Fixed this issue. I reloaded the firmware.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus
Does someone have a link to the latest beta firmware? I didn't get a download link from Devialet, although i have subscribed myself to the beta program...
Devialet 250 Expert Pro / Nordost Valhalla Bi-Wire / Sonus Faber Olympica II
Anthem MRX 710 / B&W MT-60D
Paul Hynes SR7/T LPS / Intel Core i7 NUC-Plato X7D with Roon Lifetime / Melco S100 Switch with 2 x Ansuz Ethernet A2
Dr. Feickert Woodpecker II with Inertia Platter / Dr. Feickert Linear / Jelco TK-850L Arm / Shelter 501 III Cartridge

Power: AQ Niagara 3000 with AQ Tornado to Furutech wall outlet <-> Doepke DFS 2 F Audio Fuse Box and 3 x AQ Blizzard to Components
@Bartype - if you subscribe again to the beta program that should trigger an email with the latest beta firmware link for download.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
Wasn’t there an ‘unofficial’ repository of installers here somewhere?

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Was a link on page 4 some time back
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
(14-May-2018, 20:30)baddog Wrote: @Bartype - if you subscribe again to the beta program that should trigger an email with the latest beta firmware link for download.

@Bartype as Baddog says you're best to re-subscribe to the Beat program again, or follow the attached link below from the email Judith sent out (it will trigger a download of the zipped file to your computer, not take you to a new webpage):

Firmware 12.2.12 + DOS 2.2.0 Beta 14

I just received the email from Judith only 10 minutes ago, not bad for the new software being released 4th May, only 11 days later  Confused
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
(15-May-2018, 09:35)Celts88 Wrote:
(14-May-2018, 20:30)baddog Wrote: @Bartype - if you subscribe again to the beta program that should trigger an email with the latest beta firmware link for download.

@Bartype as Baddog says you're best to re-subscribe to the Beat program again, or follow the attached link below from the email Judith sent out (it will trigger a download of the zipped file to your computer, not take you to a new webpage):

I just received the email from Judith only 10 minutes ago, not bad for the new software being released 4th May, only 11 days later  Confused

Looks like an error - contains the same files as the 4 May release.
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.
(15-May-2018, 10:19)ssfas Wrote:
(15-May-2018, 09:35)Celts88 Wrote:

Looks like an error - contains the same files as the 4 May release.

@ssfas

The 4th May link is Beta 14, which is the latest release on the CI Log - is there a newer release than this one???
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)