Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers
(28-Dec-2018, 21:21)Damon Wrote:
(28-Dec-2018, 02:43)Wdw Wrote: All,
Just had these delivered.  Only the Indigo as the Bronze are to released in January but have to say they are f#.king amazing...definition we had never expected, faster resolution of a strong musical line as in the stop and start of a instrument, better definition within complex musical lines, etc...I have posted here about the clear improvements offered by the AQ Z3 power chords but these little devices far exceed the improvement given by the power chords.  

Sigh. I hate it when Wdw posts things like this. Even though I'm not in the market for anything, I usually end up trying something he tries, and then, pitifully, I end up keeping it. If these are a bigger and better change than the AQ Z3 cord, well, I guess I may as well get out the VISA card now.

Ha !  Knew I'd get your attention.  Just our experience but we were positively surprised by these devices.  Quite surprising when considering the solid case work of the D's so I really thought we'd have to strain to determine if there were any positive effects but it was easily apparent.

Price point for the Indigo is $89 CAD / £54 / $65 USD and without the very cynical audiophile tiered pricing for upmarket units as per Nordost and others.  Well made and packaged.  On-line from Montreal with free shipping if you are considering the jump. The Bronze used for a single stack is priced at $59 CAD. I will be placing Bronze between the two units once they are available in the New Year.

Messages In This Thread
IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - by Wdw - 01-Dec-2018, 21:51
RE: IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - by Wdw - 29-Dec-2018, 01:32