Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers
(29-Dec-2018, 01:32)Wdw Wrote: Ha !  Knew I'd get your attention.  Just our experience but we were positively surprised by these devices.  Quite surprising when considering the solid case work of the D's so I really thought we'd have to strain to determine if there were any positive effects but it was easily apparent.

Price point for the Indigo is $89 CAD / £54 / $65 USD and without the very cynical audiophile tiered pricing for upmarket units as per Nordost and others.  Well made and packaged.  On-line from Montreal with free shipping if you are considering the jump.  The Bronze used for a single stack is priced at $59 CAD.  I will be placing Bronze between the two units once they are available in the New Year.

See, this is the problem I have. Because I've heard Wdw's system, and I know how it sounds (or did, pre-pucks and Z3 power cable), if he posts that he and the boss are both convinced by these items, I tend to accept that there is indeed an improvement. And there is no doubt that his system was already producing captivating music. The AQ Z3 cable was just the most recent example of this terrible, pernicious, highly-contagious condition.

OK, as I feared, I'm going to look into these magical mystery pucks and see how they will fit into my modern lifestyle. I am so, so weak.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada

Messages In This Thread
IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - by Wdw - 01-Dec-2018, 21:51
RE: IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - by Damon - 29-Dec-2018, 03:58