Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers
IsoAcoustics OREA Bronze are in the house! Just got 2 sets of three for each of my 220 Pros (e.g. 440 Pro). I have them setup separately so I put 3 OREAs under each - one in front and two in rear. I don't want to exaggerate what I hear, but to my ears and in my system, the difference (improvement) was pretty obvious with the first track I listened to. Better clarity and bigger soundstage. More air between instruments and voices. While this is not night and day difference, it is a very nice improvement. What surprised the most was the improvement in top-end clarity and harmonic decay. The extended shimmer of cymbals, decay of plucked strings or taps on triangles... was quite noticeable and unexpected.

Prior to using the OREAs, I had my Expert Pros sitting on slabs of granite which sit on top of a Salamander cabinet. The OREAs now sit between granite and Expert Pros.

I ordered these thru The Cable Company in the US which offered a 30 day return if they I didn't like them. After just a few days, I'm certain they aren't going back!

So now I'm contemplating the GAIA II speaker feet. About twice as pricey but still.... (damn, got that itch again ;-)
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA

Messages In This Thread
IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - by Wdw - 01-Dec-2018, 21:51
RE: IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - by mdconnelly - 02-Feb-2019, 20:34