Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers
(02-Feb-2019, 20:34)mdconnelly Wrote: IsoAcoustics OREA Bronze are in the house!   Just got 2 sets of three for each of my 220 Pros (e.g. 440 Pro).   I have them setup separately so I put 3 OREAs under each - one in front and two in rear.   I don't want to exaggerate what I hear, but to my ears and in my system, the difference (improvement) was pretty obvious with the first track I listened to.   Better clarity and bigger soundstage.   More air between instruments and voices.  While this is not night and day difference, it is a very nice improvement.    What surprised the most was the improvement in top-end clarity and harmonic decay.   The extended shimmer of cymbals, decay of plucked strings or taps on triangles... was quite noticeable and unexpected.  

No need to add what I hear using these supports= mdconnelly has described it perfectly.
I am surprised but pleased.
Not cheap in Australia, but worth it. Once you use Devialet 400 or better, improvements become more expensive!
Kind regards,
David.
Shy
Currently: MacMini with Tidal, Qobuz Roon via RAAT / Cat7 Ethernet cable / Devialet 1000 Expert Pro CI (the BIG dogs!)/ Analysis Plus Oval 9 cable / Hyperion Audio 968 / Cheap cable to homemade, 12 inch powered subwoofers.

Messages In This Thread
IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - by Wdw - 01-Dec-2018, 21:51
RE: IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - by ICUDoc - 05-Feb-2019, 05:10