Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers
I had a 3 Orea Bordeaux footer under my stacked 250Pros for a while. When I placed them for the first time. I did not notice much of a difference, but I kept it under the stacked set.
Then I ordered Gaia-I feet for my speakers along with 4 Orea Indigo footers. I immediately wanted to place the Gaia's under my speakers when I got them yesterday, but the kit did not include M6 sized bolts. Gaia-I includes M12, M8 and 1/4-20 thread sizes, whereas Gaia-II include M6 and few other sizes. I called IsoAcoustics and they told me that the distributor would ship M6 bolt to me shortly. I was a little dis-appointed because my excitement was doused by another long wait.
After 30 minutes, I realized that I also have 4 Indigo footers in the box. I placed 3 of them between my stacked 250pro. I thought 4 would not have loaded them properly according to the chart.

What a marked improvement in separation and I thought music sounded a lot relaxed but with lot of details!!!

This could be psycho-acoustics, but I played at least 10 songs back to back, because I was enjoying the sound so much.
Which makes me think that the Bordeaux might not have loaded properly for a stacked 250pros? Anyways, these things are worth trying. I ordered 4 more Bronze footers for my other component and have to wait for the dealer to stock up. The dealer said that they are flying off the shelf. Now I understand why.
Oppo-203 / SonicTransporter i7 Roon Core ->Trinnov Altitute-16->TAD M2500MK-1 -> TAD CR-1

Messages In This Thread
IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - by Wdw - 01-Dec-2018, 21:51
RE: IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - by sam1000 - 12-Apr-2019, 00:04