Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers
(12-Apr-2019, 00:33)Damon Wrote:
(12-Apr-2019, 00:04)sam1000 Wrote: What a marked improvement in separation and I thought music sounded a lot relaxed but with lot of details!!!  

This could be psycho-acoustics, but I played at least 10 songs back to back, because I was enjoying the sound so much.
Which makes me think that the Bordeaux might not have loaded properly for a stacked 250pros? Anyways, these things are worth trying.  I  ordered 4 more Bronze footers for my other component and have to wait for the dealer to stock up. The dealer said that they are flying off the shelf. Now I understand why.

Nice, thanks! It does appears that others have had an experience similar to mine; that once the isolation pucks 'settle', that the sonic improvement increases from the time of first install.

And a bummer about having to wait for the correct bolts. M6 seems like a pretty common size for speaker foot threads.

I've had so much change in my system in the past three months, it's hard to tell what's doing what, but I can say that the four Bordeaux at the corners are doing the trick;  the body of the Devialet remains absolutely inert to the touch, even at high volume, the sound is for the most part holographic, and just "right" - the Alpha SC overall has been the most profound change, not to get too far off topic - but any minor peeves I had, the veiled highs, bass bloom - it's just gone.  I think the Bordeaux centered under the feet of the unit are a great fit.

Messages In This Thread
IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - by Wdw - 01-Dec-2018, 21:51
RE: IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - by awkaplan - 12-Apr-2019, 11:18