Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers
(12-Apr-2019, 15:40)NickTMS Wrote: I'm on my third day with 3 Orea bronze's under each of my 440 Pro sitting on a Hutter Rack. I agree with all the feedback given so far but two things in particular stand out for me. First how natural and engaging the music is. The other, and a totally unexpected outcome, is how they have improved the sound of my turntable, just so much more presence and a more tuneful bass. Anyone else found this? Considering trying the GAIA under the Olympica's ii's later in the year.

Sorry that this is a bit off topic but...I’d be interested in your results if you try Gaias under your Olympica lls.  I thought the reason that the Olympicas were tilted back was to time align the speaker units. Fitting Gaias would eliminate any back tilt and I’m wondering if this will impact sound quality/imaging.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England

Messages In This Thread
IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - by Wdw - 01-Dec-2018, 21:51
RE: IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - by Axel - 13-Apr-2019, 01:33