Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers
(09-Dec-2020, 20:05)Zappydev Wrote:
(27-Jan-2020, 11:07)JFX Wrote: Hi i have a tip when it comes to IsoAucoustics!
I did see this ones on thoman.de for really nice price for a set of 8 pcs https://www.thomann.de/gb/isoacoustics_i...ni_set.htm
I did order them and they works really nice under my Devialet 1000 PRO I don't know if there is a big diffrens with the Oreas beside that the Oreas has a metal casing while this ones has casing of plastic! The best part is the price that is a fraction against the Oreas!
And I love how they keep my Devialet in place those I have quite heavy power cables that did make them move before!

Thanks for the tip, JFX. I ordered a set of these from Thoman because, as you say, at that price they are a steal. I popped them under my Od’A and at first I thought Wow! - that has really widened the soundstage.  However, once I sat down and started listening, I was pretty horrified at the result. I couldn’t believe what a difference they made, and not for the better. Then I realised that I had connected one set of speaker cables bass-ackwards, and I was out-of-phase.  Confused  Once I had fixed that, everything was fine once again, and I have convinced myself that there is indeed a small improvement   For the money spent, I am well pleased, so thanks again for the heads-up.

Glad if it did do some for your sound and if it did not change much they are superb on holding the Devialets in place ;-) What I had to do was to move the iso pucks cc about 5 cm from the each corner of the Devialets to the middle in a X and I did find, I did get best results sound vice I think the distance can depend on what underlay one have under the Devialets but try out and find if you get any differences in sound.
Devialet 1000 PRO CI, Franco Serblin Ktema. Power Distribution Purist Audio Design AC Extension LE, Purist Audio Neptune speaker cable, Purist Audio Neptune Diamond power cable to Devialet, Purist Audio Aquila Digital Power Cord to Innuos Statement, Innuos PhoenixNET, Purist Audio Dominus digital For link between Devialet 1000 PRO. Purist Audio CAT 7, AVID - Sequel SP with SME 309 and Soundsmith - The Voice, IsoAcoustics Gaia II , Innuos Statement, Innuos PhoenixNET, Router with Ferrum Hypsos PSU.

Messages In This Thread
IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - by Wdw - 01-Dec-2018, 21:51
RE: IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - by JFX - 10-Jan-2021, 02:37