Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streaming Music from a PC to a phantom Silver
(25-Feb-2019, 17:49)911lnv87 Wrote: Hi,

I just purchase a new Phantom Silver, and was wanted to know what/how will i be able to stream the music which is in my PC computer (Not a Mac) to my new Phantom.

All my music is manage with Itune, and i do have an Ipad to make the configuration/manage

Thanks for your help

Hi and welcome to Devialetchat. I think need to install the Spark software that you can get from the Devialet website. In Spark under options you can then activate upnp beta. Now with a upnp server/renderer you can stream over upnp your local files. I’m not sure that you can acess upnp through itunes installed on a PC. The windows media player can serve as renderer. On the devialet website under support you can find instructions in the Phantom premier section. Airplay is an other option to stream from itunes, but only on a Mac, not a PC. Maybe there exists an airplay enabling freeware/software for windows as it exists for Android and linux. I’m a Mac user and therefore not fully aware reg. latest developments on airplay support for PCs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Streaming Music from a PC to a phantom Silver - by streamy - 25-Feb-2019, 19:02