Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Configurator Upload Error
Compared with current hi-fi equipment prices - Devialet is cheap for its perfomance.

You will need much more money to match its performance.
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Dynaudio Confidence 50 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
Anthem MRX 720 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7

Absolutely true. Sound for pound still hard to beat. The way round the config problem is to set-up a new config and save. When you try to edit an existing file and then save you get a null file and the problems occur. Devialet is aware and am sure is working to resolve. Hope helps.
Even in the past, it was strongly advised not to edit existing config, but making new one. Especially for dual mono models.
The Configurator was never 100% reliable.
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Dynaudio Confidence 50 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
Anthem MRX 720 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7

(05-Jul-2023, 12:51)Delija Wrote: Compared with current hi-fi equipment prices - Devialet is cheap for its perfomance.

You will need much more money to match its performance.

Funny, isn't this off topic posting something that ada did predict in his posting right before? Big Grin
(06-Jul-2023, 05:14)michaelrp2 Wrote: Absolutely true. Sound for pound still hard to beat. The way round the config problem is to set-up a new config and save. When you try to edit an existing file and then save you get a null file and the problems occur. Devialet is aware and am sure is working to resolve. Hope helps.

This information is wrong in this case. As I have written and Devialet support did confirm, even a new generated config file cannot be opened after it has been saved. Neither this nor my old config files are null files.
(06-Jul-2023, 14:37)Joe Wrote:
(06-Jul-2023, 05:14)michaelrp2 Wrote: Absolutely true. Sound for pound still hard to beat. The way round the config problem is to set-up a new config and save. When you try to edit an existing file and then save you get a null file and the problems occur. Devialet is aware and am sure is working to resolve. Hope helps.

This information is wrong in this case. As I have written and Devialet support did confirm, even a new generated config file cannot be opened after it has been saved. Neither this nor my old config files are null files.

Well I am in the configurator right now and can open and see all of my previous configs, I just can't do anything with them!!! But either way, like everyone else here, I do hope they fix the issue soon.
Update: I have got an email from support, that I will get informed when the issue is fixed.
(06-Jul-2023, 20:41)Joe Wrote: Update: I have got an email from support, that I will get informed when the issue is fixed.

This is good news.
Thank you!
(07-Jul-2023, 04:38)daniel.avasilichioaei Wrote:
(06-Jul-2023, 20:41)Joe Wrote: Update: I have got an email from support, that I will get informed when the issue is fixed.

This is good news.
Thank you!

Yes. Fingers crossed. Thank you for the update. M.
(07-Jul-2023, 04:38)daniel.avasilichioaei Wrote:

This is good news.
Thank you!

Well, I hope so. Being less optimistic, it doesn't mean that anyone is actively working on fixing it, just that they'll let you know if/when that ever happens :-(
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK