Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Configurator Upload Error
(17-Jul-2023, 22:03)zoran_pavlovic Wrote:
(17-Jul-2023, 14:20)Finn Wrote: Devialet is wery fast to solve the ploblem with Configurator, øhh. Just a little ironi.

I see you are on AVM 8.3. Did you share your impressions with new device already, and comparison with  Devialet? 
If yes, please send link of the thread.
Thanks 
Zoran

I am a former 220 pro ovnen i was bying expert 170 many years ago ,was with Devialet all the Way , i Left Devialet after Update to pro , i see that Devialet was more and slow to sent Update ,People start to complan about ploblems ,there was almost no communikation from Them anymore , and then i give up on Them , People complain nothing happend from dev ,i feel that Devialet piss on expert owners ,and that is wery wery bad .
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
Devialet appears to have fixed the Configurator problem. :-)
Logged in, went to saved configuration and edited it to add a 220Pro
Saved it and logged off

About an hour later, I realised the SUB OUT level was too high

Tried to log in again to fix ir. Now see "Incorrect credentials".
               Cape Town - South Africa, the home of good wine
Mercury Pi2 & Gentoo,  Expert 440PRO CI.  4Tb SSD.  ET LF8bs, B&W AS700 sub.  2 x Dachshunds
(17-Jul-2023, 22:18)Finn Wrote:
(17-Jul-2023, 14:20)Finn Wrote: Devialet is wery fast to solve the ploblem with Configurator, øhh. Just a little ironi.

I see you are on AVM 8.3. Did you share your impressions with new device already, and comparison with  Devialet? 
If yes, please send link of the thread.
Thanks 
Zoran

I am a former 220 pro ovnen i was bying expert 170 many years ago ,was with Devialet all the Way , i Left Devialet after Update to pro , i see that Devialet was more and slow to sent Update ,People start to complan about ploblems ,there was almost no communikation from Them anymore , and then i give up on Them , People complain nothing happend from dev ,i feel that Devialet piss on expert owners ,and that is wery wery bad .

Well, I know that. I was just curious to see / hear some comparison of Devialet vs other all-in-one solutions. Recently I sold my Devialet and not sure if I did wrong, since my power amp + tube preamp/DAC heat like microwave oven :-) .. other words, I need some “summer all-in-one” solution :-)
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables
(19-Jul-2023, 18:44)zoran_pavlovic Wrote:
(17-Jul-2023, 22:18)Finn Wrote: [quote="zoran_pavlovic" pid="108538" dateline="1689627819"]

If yes, please send

Well, I know that. I was just curious to see / hear some comparison of Devialet vs other all-in-one solutions. Recently I sold my Devialet and not sure if I did wrong, since my power amp + tube preamp/DAC heat like microwave oven :-) .. other words, I need some “summer all-in-one” solution :-)
Yes tube give warm everybody know that ,good in Winther time to much in summertime , but i Think you are happy with the tube ,or you want to go solid State ?
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
(19-Jul-2023, 19:44)Finn Wrote:
(19-Jul-2023, 18:44)zoran_pavlovic Wrote:
(17-Jul-2023, 22:18)Finn Wrote:
If yes, please send

Yes tube give warm everybody know that ,good in Winther time to much in summertime , but i Think you are happy with the tube ,or you want to go solid State ?

I am happy with tubes, and my power amp is solid state. It will be too much having tube power amp and tube preamp .. just thinking about how to get rid of overheating in my living room over the summer
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables
So, is the configurator working now?
(23-Jul-2023, 21:42)Waiski Wrote: So, is the configurator working now?

Yes!
(24-Jul-2023, 08:05)michaelrp2 Wrote:
(23-Jul-2023, 21:42)Waiski Wrote: So, is the configurator working now?

Yes!

Finally I can continue to tweek my triamp config.
Loading an old cfg file into the configurator still gives an error.
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)