Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Configurator Upload Error
Christmas is just around the corner, so live in hope...!
               Cape Town - South Africa, the home of good wine
Mercury Pi2 & Gentoo,  Expert 440PRO CI.  4Tb SSD.  ET LF8bs, B&W AS700 sub.  2 x Dachshunds
(06-Jul-2023, 20:41)Joe Wrote: Update: I have got an email from support, that I will get informed when the issue is fixed.

It will be awesome if they actually have someone working on it, but my experience leaves me a bit more cynical.   I’d suggest that you ping them monthly asking for a status update on the problem.   Time will tell.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
(08-Jul-2023, 13:37)mdconnelly Wrote:
(06-Jul-2023, 20:41)Joe Wrote: Update: I have got an email from support, that I will get informed when the issue is fixed.

It will be awesome if they actually have someone working on it, but my experience leaves me a bit more cynical.   I’d suggest that you ping them monthly asking for a status update on the problem.   Time will tell.

Agree.
This should be a kind of emergency for Devialet, because new customers will not be able to configure their amplifier.
Let's see how and when Devialet will react...
Thinking about it, Devialet sorted the manufacture issue with the casing, which suggests they are still committed to the product so will want to fix this. Fingers crossed.
(05-Jul-2023, 12:51)Delija Wrote: Compared with current hi-fi equipment prices - Devialet is cheap for its perfomance.

You will need much more money to match its performance.

Second that
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables
its ridiculous how something that hasn't been updated for years, and something that wasn't broken. mysteriously breaks.
mind boggling
Host software/platform may be upgraded.
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Dynaudio Confidence 50 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
Anthem MRX 720 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7

Devialet is wery fast to solve the ploblem with Configurator, øhh. Just a little ironi.
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
(17-Jul-2023, 14:20)Finn Wrote: Devialet is wery fast to solve the ploblem with Configurator, øhh. Just a little ironi.

I see you are on AVM 8.3. Did you share your impressions with new device already, and comparison with  Devialet? 
If yes, please send link of the thread.
Thanks 
Zoran
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables