Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Upgrade program kick-off
Finally received the invitation to upgrade here in Canada. Appears to be a smooth and well organized rollout from my reading of the posts here.
Kudos to Devialet. They have taken a beating here of late. ;-)
Would love some info on the streamer board...how is it retrofitable by the end user? Do they assume we will be opening the case to install or is it outboard?
Best,
Warren
(19-Oct-2016, 17:04)Wdw Wrote: Finally received the invitation to upgrade here in Canada. Appears to be a smooth and well organized rollout from my reading of the posts here.  
Kudos to Devialet.  They have taken a beating here of late.  ;-)
Would love some info on the streamer board...how is it retrofitable by the end user?  Do they assume we will be opening the case to install or is it outboard?
Best,
Warren

You can find full details of the new streamer board here:

http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=3559

(per your question, I did hear that the streamer board will be dealer fit and internal)
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(19-Oct-2016, 17:47)Confused Wrote: You can find full details of the new streamer board here:

Mmmm 'full details' you say Wink

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

I got the invitation mail too for New Zealand. Someone mentioned a discounted price for people who upgraded from d-premier to 250 and now to pro. Did you get a coupon or code for that?

Thanks
Marco
I got a code to use, it was in the upgrade invitation email
QNAP TS219P II/ TIDAL-Hifi > Roon@mac-mini > AIR3-Cat6 > Devialet 250 > Audience AU24 SE > Gallo-3.5Ref (w/ SAM)
(19-Oct-2016, 19:19)Borgen Wrote: I got a code to use, it was in the upgrade invitation email

thanks!
Did anyone in US of A got the invitation to upgrade?
Oppo-203 / SonicTransporter i7 Roon Core ->Trinnov Altitute-16->TAD M2500MK-1 -> TAD CR-1
I also received a code today- South Africa
For those who've just received your upgrade invite (Canada, USA, New Zealand, South Africa, etc....) are you still restricted to the end of December for the upgrade programme (no extension due to receiving invite later than Europe)
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
(19-Oct-2016, 19:47)sam1000 Wrote: Did anyone in US of A got the invitation to upgrade?

Yes. I am in the US and got mine today.