Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When will 'Branch' be available?
(13-Sep-2015, 11:06)Cosmosound Wrote: I am guessing end September.

What are you guessing "end of September"?

The Branch is available now.

(13-Sep-2015, 07:55)stonedragon Wrote: ....Did somebody mention £600? I only paid £300 for mine, from Harrods, at the same time I bought my speakers - at the time of the UK release. I don't know if there has been a price change since

(13-Sep-2015, 09:28)Yannick Wrote: You'll find the answer here. £300 each (349€). X2 for a pair.

More confusion !!!!

Like the Remote, this has become a complete mess.

I paid £398 from harrods for my two Branch stands. I might buy another pair for my second set now that I've seen that the quality is very good.

From an aesthetic point of view they make the package look more dainty, and the extension of the sphere below the phantom changes the overall look. They could almost be another speaker.

I do like the grey power cables and although liking the yellow initially found that I tired of it quickly as it didn't match my decor. In the future for my other room I may buy a longer cables as the Branch ones could have been longer. As it's a standard IEC cable I have plenty of options so it's not a problem.

If you like the look then I recommend them.
In fact there were a few branch for sale via telephone but they all are sold. They put me on a list of reservations but told me that I shouldn't expect to be delivered before mid November :-)
(14-Sep-2015, 12:54)Chillin Wrote: In fact there were a few branch for sale via telephone but they all are sold. They put me on a list of reservations but told me that I shouldn't expect to be delivered before mid November :-)

Well, at last some concrete ETA!

Thanks Smile
Can someone measure the base of Phantom that touches Branch, please?

I figured it would be easier for someone that owns Branch, than any other stand.

Thanks.
(13-Sep-2015, 11:26)Felix Wrote:
(13-Sep-2015, 11:06)Cosmosound Wrote: I am guessing end September.

What are you guessing "end of September"?

The Branch is available now.

I meant, they will be available in Devialet online store end September...

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
I would also like if a branch owner could post a photo of the top of the stand without the phantom. I'm really interested to see if they are just resting there or is there some mechanism that somehow grips the little metal tab on the base of the phantom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(20-Sep-2015, 00:18)sleach Wrote: I would also like if a branch owner could post a photo of the top of the stand without the phantom. I'm really interested to see if they are just resting there or is there some mechanism that somehow grips the little metal tab on the base of the phantom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check page 6. First picture, mid page.
(02-Sep-2015, 16:17)Yannick Wrote: Hi

I just ordered 2 Branch (349€ each) ... by calling Devialet Store in Paris.
Expected delivery by UPS tomorrow.

Hi

Same for me !! i have receive call Thursday from Devialet Paris ... I receive tomorrow or Tuesday my Branch .. good ;-)